Pursuant to art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (“GDPR” or “Regulation”), Veronafiere S.p.A. in its capacity as Data Controller, provides You with some information regarding the use of Your personal data.
- Data controller and Data Protection Officer (DPO)
The data controller is Veronafiere S.p.A. Viale del Lavoro, 8, 37135 Verona VR, Tel. 045 8298111 – Fax 045 82 98 288, e-mail email@example.com (hereinafter the “Company” or “Data Controller”).
The DPO is available at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Purpose of the processing, legal bases and retention terms
2.1 Personal data you provide using the form will be processed solely in order to respond to You requests for information.
The personal data processing for this purpose does not need Your consent because the legal basis is exclusively contractual. Data will be retained for the period necessary to respond to You.
Based on Your consent, data will be retained for the following purposes:
- send communications, information, newsletters, research, and advertising materials, even customized, regarding the exhibitions organized by the Company and perform market surveys using automated contact means (e-mail, fax) as well as traditional contact means (paper mail, operator-assisted phone calls);
- send communications, information, newsletters, research, and advertising materials, even customized, regarding specific products and services of others using automated contact means (e-mail, fax) as well as traditional contact means (paper mail, operator-assisted phone calls);
- develop Your profile based on Your preferences, habits and interests in order to receive promotional customized communications.
The legal basis for the processing is consent (optional and revocable at any time) and Your data will be retained until consent revocation.
2.3 Once the above data retention terms have expired, the Data will be destroyed or anonymized, compatibly with the technical procedures of cancellation and backup.
- Personal Data Provision
3.1 with reference to purposes highlighted in paragraph 2.1, the provision of Your personal data is compulsory. In the event of non-provision and/or of inexact and/or incomplete provision, the Company will not be able to respond to Your requests.
- Categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated
4.1 Your personal data will be processed by the employees and/or collaborators of the Data Controller which have received appropriate operative instructions and which have been expressly authorized for the processing.
4.2 Your personal data may be communicated to companies, autonomous controller such as regulatory and supervisory authority, subjects, public or private, legitimized to request data, persons, companies, partnership or professional firms (attorneys, accountants, auditors).
4.3 Your personal data may be processed by external subjects, established in Italy or in EU, expressly appointed as data processor, and in particular to companies that perform processing activities on behalf of the Company and have received appropriate instruction from the latter, such as:
- companies in charge of maintenance and management of the website and of the digital and electronic devices used by the Company;
- companies that performs studies and market and/or statistical researches;
- marketing companies that manage the sending of information and promotional communications, also of commercial nature, newsletters, advertising material and/or goods and services offer with the modalities described in paragraph 2.2.
4.4 The complete list of data recipients is constantly updated and it is easily and freely obtainable by sending a written communication to the Data Controller at the address reported hereabove or via email at the following email address: email@example.com.
- Data Subject Rights
5.1 You may request the Controller to access the data concerning You, the erasure of data, the correction of inaccurate data, the integration of incomplete data, the limitation of processing in the cases provided for by article 18 GDPR, as well as to object, on grounds relating to Your own particular situation, to the processing carried out in the legitimate interest of the controller.
5.2 In the event that the processing is based on consent or contract and is carried out by automated means, You have the right to receive Your data in a structured format, in common use and readable by an automatic device, as well as, if technically feasible, to transmit them to another data controller without hindrance.
5.3 At any time You may:
- revoke Your consent expressed for marketing purposes, as well as to oppose the processing for the marketing purposes, including the profiling linked with direct marketing;
- lodge a complaint to the competent Supervisory Authority, as well as to use other protection mechanism as foreseen by applicable law.
5.4 To exercise Your rights You may contact the Data Controller by sending a written communication to the address reported hereabove or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.