Veronafiere S.p.A. pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”) provides hereunder the information relating to the processing of your personal data during your visit to the website www.5starwines.it (hereinafter “Site”).
Data Controller and Data Protection Officer (DPO)
The Data Controller is Veronafiere S.p.A. Viale del Lavoro, 8, 37135 Verona VR, Tel. 045 8298111 – Fax 045 82 98 288, email firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter, “Company” or “Data Controller”).
The DPO can be contacted at this email address: email@example.com
Purposes, legal basis and retention periods
- Navigation Data – The information systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire personal data as part of their standard functioning; the transmission of such data is an inherent feature of Internet communication protocols.Such information is not collected in order to relate it to identified data subjects, however it might allow user identification per se after being processed and matched with data held by third parties.This data category includes IP addresses, and/or the domain names of the computers used by any user connecting with this website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of such requests, the method used for submitting a given request to the server, returned file size, a numerical code relating to server response status (successfully performed, error, etc.), and other parameters related to the user’s operating system and computer environment.These data are only used to extract anonymous statistical information on website use as well as to check its functioning. These data will be erased after 20 days.The data might be used to establish liability in case computer crimes are committed against the website.Legal basis of the processing activities above is the legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
- Data provided voluntarily – Certain pages of the Site will ask you to provide personal information. In this case, you will be provided with information in accordance with article 13 of GDPR concerning the processing of personal data in relation to the specific purpose.
- Cookies – The information related to cookies related to this website may be recovered using the following page: “Extended information on Cookies“.
Except for what described hereabove regarding navigation data and in the notices provided in accordance with article 13 GDPR in each section of the Site, the provision of data for further purposes is optional. Failure to provide such data may cause the failure to pursue these further purposes.
Your personal data will be processed using automated tools for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which such data was obtained. Specific security measures are applied to prevent the loss of data, illegal or improper utilization and unauthorized access.
Categories of Recipients
Your data will be processed by employees and collaborators of the Company who are provided with adequate operating instructions and were appointed as persons in charge of the processing.
Data may be communicated to parties acting as independent data controllers such as:
- supervisory and control authorities and entities and, in general, subjects, public or private, entitled to request data;
- lawyers, accountants, auditors.
Data may also be processed on behalf of the Company by external parties appointed as data processors, who are provided with adequate operating instructions, such as companies which provide services for the maintenance of the information system.
The list of recipients is constantly updated and available on request by contacting the address above or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
In relation to the processing activities carried out by the Data Controller, You may ask Data Controller for access to your personal data, erasure of personal data, rectification of inaccurate data, integration of incomplete data, restriction of the processing in the cases set out in article 18 of GDPR, and object, on grounds relating to his/her particular situation, to processing in the case of legitimate interests of the controller.
Furthermore, in the case where processing is based on consent or on a contract and carried out with automated tools, data subjects have the right to receive the personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit the data to another data controller without hindrance.
At any moment, You can also lodge a complaint to the competent Supervisory Authority as well as to seek other remedies available under applicable law.
How to exercise your rights
For the requests above, you can send an email to this address: email@example.com
Last update: May 2018