5StarWines – the Book 2022
Discover the selected wines 2021
5StarWines – the Book is the wine selection organised by Veronafiere, and is now in its fifth edition. 5StarWines is a three-day tasting event that puts the spotlight on all the wineries investing in the improvement of their wines. A jury of highly qualified wine professionals from all over the world taste and rate the participating wines. More than 2,000 samples were entered for the 2021 edition of 5StarWines & Wine Without Walls. Of these, 510 were selected and included in the 5StarWines – the Book guide.
Take a look behind the scenes here!
5StarWines – the Book is the Guide to the wines selected during the event, a useful tool for wineries on both in terms of promotional and for commercial use. It introduces the wines of the selected wineries to industry experts, international buyers and wine lovers from around the world, promoting them with tasting notes written by the selection judges. The Guide acts as a quality guarantee for the wines it contains and certifies their value in the global marketplace. It is available in digital format, directly on the platform, and in print.
Why participate? Selected wines will benefit from:
- Preferential promotional channel
- Publication in the 5StarWines Guide – the Book
- Inclusion of selected wines in the event’s digital catalogue and mailing to over 10,000 operators
- Inclusion of selected wines in the Vinitaly Directory Catalogue and Vinitaly App
- Upload of selected wines on winesearcher.com
- Digital tasting notes on the social channels of the Selection
- Awarding of diplomas and trophies
- Interviews and Podcasts dedicated to the selected producers
- Further reasons
Follow us on Social Media