5StarWines – the Book is the wine selection organized by Veronafiere in collaboration with Assoenologi. One wine selection with two points of view: first, the event, a three-day blind tasting with an international jury of wine professionals; second, the official 5StarWines – the Book guide, containing all wines with a score of 90 points or more. In this 6th Edition, 2022, 960 wines were selected for inclusion in the Guide from over 2,300 registered labels.
Watch the Video – Recap of the 2022 edition
5StarWines – the Book is the Guide to the wines selected during the event, a useful tool for wineries both on the promotional and commercial side.
It introduces the wines of the selected wineries to industry experts, international buyers and wine lovers from around the world, promoting them with tasting notes written by the judges of the selection. The Guide acts as a quality guarantee for the wines it contains and certifies their value in the global marketplace. It is available in digital format on the website and the platform, and in print.
Why participate? Benefits for selected wineries include:
- Promotions throughout the year
- Publication in 5StarWines – the Book
- Inclusion in the digital catalogue of the event sent to over 10,000 professionals
- Inclusion in the Vinitaly Plus catalogue
- Upload to winesearcher.com
- Digital tasting notes on the official social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn)
- Distribution of diplomas during Vinitaly with photos, interviews and social posts
- Interviews and Podcasts with the top performers
Follow us on Social Media