A successful marketing tool!
Why participate in 5StarWines & Wine Without Walls
Because it’s a winning marketing tool! But also for the constant promotional opportunities given to the selected wineries throughout:
- Marketing opportunities: B2B, grand tastings, showcases, social media, events with buyers and wine lovers organized by Veronafiere.
- Inclusion of the selected wines in Vinitaly Plus, the Vinitaly Catalogue, which enables all exhibitors to be identified by the most important foreign buyers present at the Fair.
- Publication in 5StarWines – the Book, with the evaluation of the experts who, in addition to giving a visual and organoleptic evaluation, write a tasting note for each of the selected wines with a score of 90/100 and above.
- Inclusion in the digital catalogue sent to over 10,000 operators in the sector.
- Insertion on wine-searcher, the leading search engine that enables users to identify the price and availability of a wine all over the world.
- Social media promotion of each selected wine, with score received and tasting notes compiled by the judges (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn).
- Complimentary Marketing Toolkit with stickers, tasting notes and diploma.
- Presentation of diplomas at the stand at the Fair with photos, interviews and social posts and awarding ceremony of Trophies, with tasting of top performing wines reserved for buyers and the press.
- Interviews and Podcasts dedicated to the top performer producers with a particular focus on the winning wines.
- Digital stickers corresponding to the score obtained.
Once the Selection is complete, the results are uploaded into the personal account of each winery. In this way, each winery can access the evaluation and download its personalised Marketing Toolkit to use to promote its scores.
Only the wines that achieve a score equal or higher than 90/100 will be published in 5StarWines – the Book. The Guide, produced in print and digital format, includes a full list of detailed descriptions of the Italian and foreign wines selected by the panel of judges. The highlight of the Guide are the individual tasting notes in English dedicated to each wine, bespoke comments written by a prestigious panel of international judges.
All the wineries participating in Vinitaly that obtain a score of 90 or more will receive the diploma at their stand, with photos, brief interviews and social posts.