A successful marketing tool!
Why you should participate
Because it is a winning marketing tool! But also because of the constant promotional support given to the selected wineries through:
- Marketing opportunities: collaborations, B2B, grand tasting, showcases, social media, events with buyers and wine lovers organised by VeronaFiere.
- Inclusion of selected wines in the Vinitaly Wine Directory and Vinitaly App, the App that will enable all selected companies to be located by the most important international buyers attending the Exhibition Centre during Vinitaly.
- Publication in the 5StarWines Guide – the Book, consolidated by the evaluation of experts who, in addition to giving feedback on each individual participating bottle, write a tasting note for each of the wines selected with a score of at least 90/100.
- Inclusion in the Digital Catalogue and dispatch to over 10,000 trade members.
- Inclusion on winesearcher.com, the renowned search engine that enables users to find the price and availability of a wine all over the world.
- Social promotion of each wine selected, with score received and tasting notes drawn up by the judges.
- Awarding of diplomas and trophies, with tastings reserved for buyers and the press of the top performing wines.
- Interviews and podcasts dedicated to the selected producers with specific focus on the winning wines.
- Possibility of downloading stickers corresponding to the score obtained.
Once the final assessment has been made, a score card, which will be published in the Guide, is uploaded to the personal account of each individual winery. In this way, the individual winery can learn about the evaluation in total privacy.
Only wines that achieve an evaluation of at least 90/100 will be published in 5StarWines – the Book. The guide, produced in both print and digital formats, is a collection of detailed descriptions of Italian and foreign wines selected by the panel of judges. The jewel in the crown of the book are the individual tasting notes dedicated to each wine, comments written by highly authoritative international judges. The wines included in the Guide also boast the “5StarWines” qualification.
All companies participating in Vinitaly and placing at least one wine in the 5StarWines – the Book guide will be located through a special APP, this is dedicated to the most important foreign buyers attending the Fair.
Labels will be added to the Vinitaly Wine Directory and will also appear in a dedicated App that will be available for use during Vinitaly. This App will provide location services, allowing all companies with at least one entry at 5StarWines to be easily found by the most important foreign buyers present at Vinitaly.